Watch anytime on-demand
The secondary mobile market has seen incredible growth over the past several years. But where does data security fit in, and are some organizations prioritizing innovation over risk?
Join Russ Ernst, EVP of Product & Technology at Blancco, and Michelle James, Vice President, Strategic Industry Programs at CTIA, as they share key insights around the importance of trust in this evolving market.
Join this webinar to learn:
- How the second-hand mobile market has changed over time and why trust matters more than ever
- Three ways mobile processors are putting sensitive customer and company data in danger, including: outsourcing development, a lack of focus on product and data security and illegitimate access to databases
- The importance of industry & security certifications
Additionally, Michelle James will share insight into the WISE certification:
WISE Certification was built by the industry for the industry. As demand for smartphone repair grew, so did the need for a standard. Wireless carriers, device manufacturers, insurance companies and leaders in reverse logistics came together to collaborate on a certification program that allows a technician and a repair shop owner to be recognized for their commitment to excellence. In this webinar Michelle will discuss:
- Industry-led collaboration developing certification in reverse logistics
- Shoring up the secondary market supply chain process with integrity
- Delivering consumer excellence throughout the entire device lifecycle
Register and learn how to stop putting your data at risk.