Watch the on-demand webinar today.
As countries around the world face mounting challenges, it’s more important than ever to successfully support a global remote workforce—and protect its sensitive data. From sanitizing temporary IT equipment used by new remote workers to supporting secure data migration across sites, data erasure plays a key role in any comprehensive business continuity strategy.
Join the webinar and get five key tips to help address business continuity concerns around data sanitization during these uncertain times.
We’ll cover the need for your business to:
- Restrict access for external vendors and service providers
- Ensure sanitization during unplanned reductions of employees, consultants and temporary staff
- Secure data sitting with at-home workers and follow NIST security guidelines
- Protect data in backup locations and at disaster recovery sites
- Sanitize temporary assets when no longer needed
View the webinar to find out why remote erasure and automation—combined with centralized auditability—is key to supporting security initiatives for today’s remote workforce.