Will you join us online for the 25th anniversary of Enterprise Data World?
Enterprise Data World is recognized as the most comprehensive educational conference on data management in the world and we're proud to be on the agenda. Tickets start at $549 (Use code BLANCCO10 for a 10% discount) - Register and view the agenda here.
With increased pressure from legislators around the world, data privacy has become an integral part of the overall information security challenge, and increasing the complexity significantly. Managing both asset life cycles and the data life cycle in traditional end-points, new mobile and IoT devices, and in the public and private cloud, requires new partnerships and technical solutions.
Blancco is the industry standard in data erasure and mobile device diagnostics software. Our data erasure software provides thousands of organizations the tools they need to enable sustainable data sanitization processes across the widest array of IT assets.
Learn more at Enterprise Data World by visiting our virtual booth and registering for our session, “Legislation Labyrinth: Navigating Global Privacy Laws Along the Asset Lifecycle,” on April 22, 2021 at 08:00am PST.
Key session takeaways include:
- An overview of global privacy legislation and initiatives
- How worldwide media sanitization guidelines have shifted from DoD to NIST 800-88 r1
- The differences between magnetic HDD storage and SSD storage and why your current erasure methods might not suffice for both
- The drawbacks of physical destruction, reformatting and other data destruction methods
- How to securely remove sensitive data at home and on-prem for a post-Covid workforce
- How to address sensitive data in the cloud (including AWS and Azure public clouds) and overcome data migration “spillage”
- Best practices for automation and integration into third-party asset management solutions like ServiceNow