The new normal, that of working from anywhere, is significantly affecting organizations’ governance, compliance and information security:
- Fact: If you previously had 10,000 staff working from one office, you now have 10,000 remote offices.
- Fact: You remain 100-percent responsible and liable for a data-breach or other non-compliance activities.
Resulting risks have grown thousand-fold. In addition, organizations’ chief information security officers (CISOs), along with compliance and governance officers, are facing growing threats:
- Cross contamination of corporate and personal data.
- The decreased ability to manage corporate IT assets with rigor and diligence.
- Data spillages and data theft, whether accidental or malicious.
Watch Blancco VP of Enterprise and Cloud Erasure Solutions Fredrik Forslund and Colchester Borough Council CISO Amar Singh, creator of the UK Government’s GCHQ-Certified Cyber Incident Planning & Response (CIPR), as they share how to:
- Ensure cyber criminals are unable to read ANY data from your corporate hard drives.
- Ensure you have 100-percent compliant data sanitization across your organization.
- Conduct remote data cleansing across every remote office.
Register now and receive the on-demand webinar recording today to watch at a time that suits you!